Deer Trail Touring Route
View Deer Trail Touring Route in a larger map
Take the road less travelled and explore the Deer Trail, a 120 km/72 mile journey of breathtaking vistas. Hike on ancient lake bottoms, pass cascading waterfalls, breathe in the pure air, and take in 100-foot cliffs where the views are so clear, you can see straight to the North Channel and Manitoulin Island. The route travels through the City of Elliot Lake to Mississagi Provincial Park, southwest to Little White River and Iron Bridge, and then east to Blind River, Algoma Mills and Spragge. Get ready to experience the natural wonders of East Algoma! Visit www.deertrailtouringroute.com for more information.
Located on Highway 17 midway between Sudbury and Sault Ste. Marie. We have been here for over 25 years with the extension being built 15 years ago. ...
- Ride across the Dean Lake Bridge in Iron Bridge, Northern Ontario
- A curved road around Blind River, Northern Ontario
- Deer Trailhead just before Elliot Lake
- Stopping at the Trailhead before the Deer Trail Tour
- Fueling up before heading around the Deer Trail
- Approaching the Deer Trail Turn off
- Riding along the Deer Trail Touring Route, in Northern Ontario
- An epic view of Elliot Lake from the Fire Tower Lookout