The community of Hornepayne is 97km (58miles) north of White River on Highway 631 and situated in the heart of the Boreal Forest. The lakes and forest surrounding this railway and lumber community make it a haven for sport fishing and hunting.
In winter, snowmobile miles of groomed trails in the winter or crosscountry ski through peaceful snow covered forests.Travelers can board the VIA passenger train which travels through our community on its coast to coast trek. Our municipal airport has a paved runway, 3500 ft in length, which is used for both private/charter aircraft and medivac services.
For more information please contact us:
Located on Hwy 631- 2 km south of Hornepayne with direct access to D108A “OFSC” snowmobile trail. Uncle’s Restaurant and Lodge boasts a restaurant ...
- Hornepayne after the snow...
- Rest stop in Hornepayne
- Uncle's Restaurant and Lodge - The Restaurant in Hornepayne, ON Canada
- Uncle's Restaurant and Lodge - The Restaurant in #Hornepayne #Ontario #Canada
- Uncle's Restaurant and Lodge - The Cabins in Hornepayne, ON Canada
- Uncle's Restaurant and Lodge - The Cabins in #Hornepayne #Ontario #Canada
- Horne Payne, Ontario