Package: Summer in the Sugarbush
Blaq Bear Eco Adventure Routes
Ever wonder what is happening in the Sugarbush in the summertime? We will take a guided hike through the Hogan’s Homestead sugarbush, with an interpretive talk about Maple sugarbushes and maple syrup.
- Great for active families and small groups
- Maximum group size is 5 (or as per Public Health guidelines)
- Clients will be required to complete a Waiver and a COVID questionnaire prior to the tour.
- Dogs are allowed but must be well-behaved and leashed.
- Cost per group $50/$25 goes to the sugarbush sustainability fund.
Tours Times: Beginning July 10th, 2021
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00pm and 4:00pm
- Saturdays 10:00am, 1:00pm and 4:00pm
- Check calendar for availability.
Departing and returning from Theileman Rd., Goulais River
Duration: 2hrsLearn More View Profile