Package: Summer in the Sugarbush
Blaq Bear Eco Adventure Routes
Ever wonder what is happening in the Sugarbush in the summertime? We will take a guided hike through the Hogan’s Homestead sugarbush, with an interpretive talk about Maple sugarbushes and maple syrup.
- Great for active families and small groups
- Maximum group size is 4
- Clients will be required to complete a Waiver prior to the tour.
- Dogs are allowed but must be well-behaved and leashed.
- Cost per group $50 + $10 per additional person
- $25 goes to the sugarbush sustainability fund.
Tours Times: Beginning June 4th, 2022
– Contact us for Availability
Departing and returning from Theileman Rd., Goulais River
Duration: 2hrsLearn More View Profile