Fishing, hunting and wilderness tourist vacations. Remote wilderness location on Oba Lake, 50 miles north of Wawa. Fully furnished cabins and multiple amenities including sauna, hot tub, barbecue grill and internet – providing an enjoyable guest experience in the great outdoors. Enjoy your stay on a scenic peninsula with a waterfront view, adjacent to the vast Chapleau Game Preserve.
- Fishing for walleye, northern pike, perch, whitefish and herring
- Moose hunting as well as Spring or Fall bear hunting, small game hunting
- Various other packages for family, youth, seniors, and couples
- Great wildlife viewing, birdwatching and canoeing opportunities
- Vast area to explore along Oba Lake as well as numerous adjoining rivers and creeks
- Accessible only by float plane
Family owned and operated for 42 years. We strive to provide friendly service to ensure you enjoy your stay and leave with some wonderful memories.