Package: All Inclusive Ski & Snowshoe Package
Stokely Creek Lodge
Stokely Creek provides friends and family with the opportunity to get away from it all and enjoy comfortable accommodations and fine homemade meals. Near the shores of Lake Superior, Stokely consistently has great snow conditions and perfect terrain for cross country skiing and snowshoeing. 100 kilometers of trails traverse to the highest peaks of King Mountain and cross the valley and creeks below. There are trails for every ski level!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Sled Transportation of Luggage from the Parking Lot to and from your Room upon Arrival and Departure.
- Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Trail Passes.
- Fireside Evening Appetizers.
- Delicious, Healthy Homemade Meals Including Dinner on your Day of Arrival and Breakfast on your Day of Departure.
- Packed Lunch on the Trails (Optional).
- Access to Waxing Room.
- Access to 2 Scandinavian Style Saunas.
- Fireside Reading Areas Including a Library.
- Hot Chocolate, Coffee and Tea Bar all day.
- Limited Wireless Internet Access.
- Children’s Sledding Hill and Sleds.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES TO PURCHASE
- Hot Stone Massage.
- Skiing Lessons.
- Beer, Wine, and Mixed Drinks for Sale (There is a $ 7.00 Corking Fee if you bring your own Wine. Canadian Liquor License does not allow you to bring your own Beer).
- Portering Skis or Snowshoes and Lunches to Trail Cabins for Destination Snowshoe and Ski Outings.
- Skis and Snowshoes Available for Rent.