Ermatinger-Clergue National Historic Site

ermatinger_clergue_national_site

Our Location

Ermatinger-Clergue National Historic Site

Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario

Consisting of two of the oldest stone buildings northwest of Toronto surrounded by period gardens. The Ermatinger Old Stone House depicts the domestic and professional life of Charles Oakes Ermatinger, prominent residents and visitors of the House between 1808 to 1870. The Clergue Blockhouse, relocated to the Site in 1996, was the home of Francis Hector Clergue from 1894 to 1908. Period Rooms, Gardens, Costumed interpreters & daily demonstration. Seasonal Special Events.

Photos

ecnhs-photo1
ecnhs-photo2
ecnhs-photo3
thetradingpost_ecnhs2
ecnhs-photo5
ecnhs-photo6
ecnhs-photo7
ecnhs-photo8