Package: Guided Day Hikes and Tours
Blaq Bear Eco Adventure Routes
Enjoy a Full Day, Half-Day or Snowshoe Hike in Algoma Country!
Blaq Bear Eco Adventure Routes is happy to share their knowledge of the area. Hike destinations available include: Robertson Cliffs, Gros Cap, Lake Superior Provincial Park, Sault Ste. Marie Canal National Historic Site, Voyageur Trail, and Hiawatha Highlands.
What to Bring:
- Day pack
- Water – One litre per person minimum for full day hikes
- Snack (half-day hikes) or Lunch (full-day hikes) – we would be happy to stop somewhere for you to pick up lunch if needed
- Good sturdy hiking footwear – mandatory
- Camera – we have great views and you’ll want to take a picture
- Sun block and/or long sleeve shirt
- Bug repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
For more information www.blaqbear.ca/guided-day-hikes
Blaq Bear Eco Adventure Routes have everything covered for your planned hiking adventures in Ontario’s Algoma Country! Owners Carole Blaquiere and Chris Kuntz strive to ensure that your adventure is safe and enjoyable.Learn More View Profile